Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Review - b.e. becker.eshaya Body Lotion


Enjoy the versatile fragrance of Be in a body lotion. The fragrance is a blend of Italian Mandarine, Pink Peony, Lily of the Valley, and Rose Damascena with a touch of white sensual musk. Subtle yet distinctive, it is a fragrance to be worn day and night for all seasons. A totally versatile fragrance; it adds a great layer to almost any outfit, and it feels great on the skin. 8.1oz $30.00

CitySlicker Says:

YUMMY! I am in love with this sccent. It's so delicate and pretty. It's a lovely floral that is in the same family as Oui by Lancome & Happy by Clinique.. It's not the same as either but I pick up similarities.. The lotion is light and greaseless. It goes on nicely and absorbs quickly. It's a great option when not wanting to put a fragrance on.. It's got enough scent to allow me to feel like I am wearing a scent. It's not over powering or ever heavy. I find that it definitely keeps my skin skin and hydrated all day. I use it when I am just towel dried. The only thing I wish it had was a pump applicator, it would make application easier.. The scent is great, it's like a fresh floral bouquet, I can totally pick up the Lily of the Valley, it's not strong even though Lily of the Valley can be quite potent!

No comments: