Monday, February 18, 2008

Review - Baby Phat Goddess


Baby Phat's presence as an aspirational lifestyle line for young women is now complete with the addition of Goddess, the newest perfume creation by Baby Phat and Kimora Lee Simmons. A passionate floral bouquet that evokes all the power and grace of a goddess. Baby Phat Goddess perfume notes include Gardenia, White Rosebuds, Cedrat Flower, Blue Lily, Hyacinth, Black Pepper, Seringa, Musk, Exotic Woods.

Movie Maven Said: This is a nice, sort of powdery-clean scent that reminds me of a fancy version of, say, Love's Baby Soft. It's not necessarily what I would expect from the Baby Phat line; it's more girly and not as edgy as I was imagining. It's a good daytime scent, not too strong. I'd give it a try if you're a girly-girl who likes scents that aren't terribly perfume-y. $39.89 @ perfumeangel.com.

Amanda S. Says: I love this! I genuinely went into trying out this scent without any big expectations because like Maven said, I expected it to be edgy and maybe a little too much for me. It's such a nice soft hinted scent, it's hard to describe other than very girly and soft, like caramel and vanilla. I love it so much!

No comments: