Sunday, February 10, 2008

Review - Ô OUI! Eau de Toilette Natural Spray by Lancome


Fresh and spirited. A brilliant burst of Clementine and Water Lily. A hint of frosted Musk.

Notes:
Top: ClementineHeart: PearBase: Water Lily> For a compelling woman who is irresistible and energetic> With the scent of cool, and compelling Musk

Bottle:
The bottle is fresh and clear; a reminder of rippling waters that this energetic woman would unreservedly dive into 2.5 oz $55.00

CitySlicker Says:

If you like Clinique Happy then you will love this scent. A friend of mine who isn't really into cosmetics picked this up for me on a recent trip to France. The rep at Marionnaud told her this wasn't available in the US - she didn't even realize that it was made by Lancome and she just up and bought it. I am happy she did - it's a lovely light scent. It's fresh, clean and lightly floral and I love the understated bottle - it lets the scent speak for itself no super snazzy shapes or colors, simplicity. The scent wears all day and lightly fades by evening. I have never been a Lancome fan, but I am loving this. It's a perfect scent to take me into the spring then summer. I will be keeping this in my rotation. I am so happy with this.

No comments: