Thursday, February 14, 2008

Review - L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo



For Medium To Long, That's Damaged Hair $4.99
New, Expert Care For Beautiful Hair
Pearl Protein Complex
Boosts Shine And Helps Prevent Split Ends
Mirror Shine, Cashmere Touch
Before Using Nutri Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner: Your hair may be damaged, dull and lacking life from heat styling, brushing and the environment.

CitySlicker Says:
I really liked this shampoo, it's a nice shampoo that lathers up into a thick frothy, bubbly experience.. What I like is that I could really scrub my scalp and doo. When rinsing it wasn't all knotted, some shampoos leave my hair bunch up and tight to my scalp this wasn't the case, I couldn't feel a lot of tangles. It rinsed quickly and left my hair feeling clean.. This too, was only a sample but the results were really nice.. I think the price is right, the products did leave my do shiny, soft and full. My do wasn't wieghed down in the least. I think for $10.oo to get both products.. Kudos! The sample was just enough for to leave me wanting more, with the hopes of stronger healthier hair. Can't wait!

No comments: