Sunday, February 10, 2008

Review - Astara Golden Flame Mask


By virtue of highly active hydrating and calming constituents, this soothing, refreshing, delicate mask imparts instant moisture to dry and weather-damaged skin, yet is suitable for gently nurturing and calming all skin types. Excellent for use after exposure to sun and wind. Key Ingredients:Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumber, Vitamin E, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Chamomile, Comfrey, Calendula.Skin Type:All Skin TypesTo Use:Apply a generous layer to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse gently. May be left on overnight or conclude with recommended moisturizer. $25 - $42

CitySicker says:
This stuff is amazing. I use it in the winter months to aid when my skin is dry and needs a boost. This is so gentle that I never have any adverse reaction. It's easy to apply. I use a fan brush and put a thin layer over my face to right below my chin. It's got a light scent that is a little perfumy but doesn't bother my skin. I like to leave it on as long as possible. I will put it on and go off and do something. This doesn't dry down to a tight face either, it pretty much will remain like a gem on my face that stiffens up but doesn't get hard. I use a wash cloth to rinse. The mask leaves behind plump hydrated skin. My face will have a radiant boost after and the next morning I feel like, "YEAH!" I am rosy and fresh looking. This is great after being out in the elements. I went skiing yesterday so I had this on last night. I have the larger jar and I will use one for the entire winter. I like to use it as a treat so I don't indulge in this often. I love it and will continue to use. This is a fun line and it's available everywhere, but worth a look!

No comments: