Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Review - Luster's Renutrients Shape & Style Mousse


Softens texture & detangles. Redefines shine. Fast drying, non-flaking. Vitamin - Strengthens. Luster's Renutrients Shape & Style Mousse is a styling mousse that detangles while imparting incredible shine, body and protection from heat styling. It dries quickly and is perfect for wraps, blow drying and roller sets. Great for relaxed, naturally curly or wavy hair.

I purchased this product because it is a mousse that’s made for hair like mine, ethnic hair. Sadly, this product does absolutely nothing for me. The only positive thing I can say about this product is that it left my hair somewhat shiny and unlike most mousse products out there it doesn’t really leave your hair or hands sticky.

I normally wear my hair two ways: I either wash it and let it air dry for a wavy look or I blow dry and flat iron it for a straight look. I tried the mousse with both looks. When I let my hair air dry and applied the mousse, within a few minutes it seemed to have sucked a lot of moisture from my hair leaving it looking and feeling dry and when I blow dried my hair and applied the mousse it only seemed to weigh my hair down.

My hopes were very high for this product for several reasons, but unfortunately this product didn’t live up to my hopes at all.

8.5 oz. Bottle - $5.49

No comments: