Thursday, February 21, 2008

Review- Sun Feather Angelica Soothing Herbal Soap


Nourish your skin with Angelica Soothing Herbal Soap. Angelica, or angel root, and shea butter are traditionally renowned for their emollient, stimulating and protective properties.

I have the Angelica variety of this soap with shea butter, balsam and lavender. It smells wonderful! If you asked me without looking at the label I would not have known the scent but let me tell you, the combination is great. It is in a pump dispenser and can be used for hands or body. I chose to use it as a hand soap & it's so well scented that you can smell your hands 10 minutes after washing them and they still smell like aromatherapy oils. It's also very gentle due to the Angelica & shea butter. My husband even commented how much he liked it and he never mentions things like that. At $13 this soap is a great deal as I've been using it for about 2 weeks (for a family of 2) and it's maybe 1/3 of the way done. You get great softening benefits, lovely smell and good value with this soap.

No comments: