Friday, February 15, 2008

Review - Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume


A sensual blend of smooth white peony, soft vanilla and creamy sandalwood. Domestic.
Fragrance type: vanilla oriental

Top notes: quince, cardamon, wild ivy, mandarin
Middle notes: waterlily, white peony, freesia, iris,
Low notes: white musk, sandalwood, orchid vanilla

I have to say, though I often don’t look twice at the Victoria’s Secret body products, I really respect their genius. This fragrance is lovely; it is not too strong and not too light. It is ambery as well as floral with a splash of clean linen for good measure. Basically everything anyone could ask for in a perfume all rolled in to one clean delicately shaped bottle. It is the perfect perfume for the masses. They say it is “America’s #1 Fragrance” on their website, and I definitely believe it. I can’t imagine anyone hating this smell. Its staying power was respectable, a good 6 to 8 hours until I couldn’t smell it anymore on my skin. I think if you are finicky with perfumes and can’t find one you like, give this one a try; it is the perfect equation for a non-offensive perfume.

CitySlicker Says: I have been wearing this for about a week. I am very picky about what I wear for perfumes.. I am all over the board in terms of what I like. I love shopping at Vickies.. I have a couple cosmetics that I really like from them and never really gave their perfumes a change, it's always very fragrant in that section.. I hate being thrown into the mix of everything, it's kind of noxious.. Anyway, I spritzed myself each morning after showering, just a spritz on my wrists then on my neck.. Initially, this wasn't for me, it has a very warm scent to it and I wasn't turned on. The next thing I knew I was at work then took a second deep breathe and it really evolved into something a bit different, I could pick up the florals within, it turned out to be really pretty and a bit lighter than the initally dry down.. it transformed into a springy light floral which is one of the scents I am attached to.. I had a different frame of time than Deedlejuse, I could still smell mine by the days end.. It was light but still apparent.. This is a great scent that really surprised me!

No comments: