Friday, February 8, 2008

Review - C.O. Bigelow Leave -in Conditioning/ Detangling Spray


Protein-enriched formula for all hair types effectively moisturizes while smoothing knotty, tangled hair. We combine Chamomile Extract with Wheat Protein for their wonderful ability to condition and mend the hair. Scented with 100% Natural Citrus Fragrance. For all hair types, especially Fine Hair.

I got this detangling spray one frustrated day, because my very long fine hair is constantly so tangled that it brings tears to my eyes, and someone recommended it to me. I was not as pleased as I expected to be. It left my hair feeling even more unmanageable and less comb-able. The residue makes my hair feel stiff and kind of awful. I don't like the smell, it literally leaves your hair smelling faintly of vinegar. I didn't like how my hair felt after I styled it either. I honestly think that Johnson & Johnson Baby detangling spray, even thought it costs nothing does a much better job, without any residue feel to it.

No comments: