Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Review - Jing Jang Crème

The coveted Jing Jang Crème gets its amazing transforming properties from a special formula of organic ingredients; calendula flowers, olive oil, sweet almond oil, Echinacea root, beeswax, and vitamin E oil all work to soothe and heal the skin naturally . The solid balm formula is pleasantly scented with lemon and lavender for a clean, refreshing feeling with every use.

This is one of the most wonderful balms I have ever used. It’s organic, which is awesome, and I don’t think it is tested on animals (but it doesn’t specify on the website). It is so handy. I have a little 1 oz. jar that fits neatly into my make-up bag. It works on everything from chapped lips to dry skin to rashes and irritations. I even use it on my face for super dry areas and when I get a spot. It has a wonderful earthy smell, and it just makes you feel like you are doing something really healthy for yourself. It is expensive for a balm, but I think that it is sort of like the ultra-premium for balm, and the price is reflective of its quality ($22 for 1oz ). A little goes a long way, I have had mine for more than a year and it is about half gone.

No comments: