Saturday, February 23, 2008

Review- NIA24 Intensive Recovery Complex

In clinical studies, patients have seen dramatic results with daily use of the NIA24 skin care line:
  • 90% reduction in hyperpigmentation
  • 82% inprovement in texture
  • 81% improvement in tone
  • 80% increase in skin smoothness
  • 68% reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 53% improvement in skin firmness

This "extreme cream" has a heavier consistency than the Skin Strengthening Complex, so I've been using it at night (although it can be used at any time). If you read my other NIA24 reviews you'll see that I'm quite pleased with the results I'm seeing. I really like the feel of this cream. When you have it on you feel like your skin is immune to everything yet it's not greasy. I'm now a believer in the whole NIA24 line because I can't remember the last time my skin looked so good. I suggest you follow the link above to the NIA24 page and look at the ingredients. They are very impressive. My skin is very dry (sometimes to the point of cracking), but I haven't had any problems with overly dry skin since about the second or third day of using these products. This is a line that delivers on it's promises. And as an added bonus, it smells great!

Deedlejuse says:

I am 23 years old, and I have very pale, pretty naturally clear skin. So, when I was sent this Intensive Recovery Cream to test I sort of laughed. How big of a difference could this stuff possibly make, it is for sun damaged skin, shouldn’t I be like 75to use it???

I am very happy with the results of this product. Even for someone who really did not have any complaints with their skin beforehand, this stuff did wonders for me. My skin looks paler than it was before, more as it did 10 years ago if you can believe it! I also had a few scars on my face from various things, these scars were not particularly noticeable to anyone but me, but it still bothered me. After two weeks, the scars are almost not noticeable, even to me! It is amazing how this cream settled my skin. I used the cream both in the morning and at night, and I did not find that it was too thick for all the time use. I really liked the consistency it isn’t oily at all, and I have not felt dried out since I started using it. The smell is very pleasant and natural smelling. I would recommend it to anyone, even if you don’t think you have sun damage it will work wonders!

Joyce says:

I’m using the Intensive Recovery Complex, Skin Strengthening Complex, and Gentle Cleansing Cream. By day 4, I happened to brush my hair from my cheek and felt my skin. It felt retextured─noticably smoother. By day 5, I noticed pore refinement. I could go on and on giving these products the kudos written in the other posts, but I’ll add that I got an additional pleasant surprise. Though the company has a product for décolletage and hands, I didn’t have it, so used what I had. I was naughty this past summer and kept forgetting to apply sunscreen before I went for daily walks. The backs of my hands and forearms turned crepe-like. Big ick! I really did some sun damage, but I’m pleased to say the products designed for the face are repairing these areas. I can only imagine the product created specifically for this must be even better. Saw hot young guy from the first floor of my building after using the products for two weeks. He got inspired to ask me out. I’d like to think it wasn’t only my cheery personality that moved him, but also the fact that I Looked Good (wink).

No comments: