Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Review- Victoria’s Secret Pink Perfume


Think fun, flirty, sexy, playful. Domestic and imported. Fragrance type: Green floral. Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, green leaves, violet leaves, artemesia (armoise), juniper berry. Middle notes: Freesia, lily of the valley (muguet), neroli, peony. Low notes: Sandalwood, vetiver, musk, vanilla.


Though I like scented items like body moisturizers, I don’t usually wear fragrance. Pink is so pleasant, I have to say I really enjoyed using a light spritz. To my nose, it has a delicate honeydew melon-like bouquet; and rather than feel I might overwhelm someone with scent, I feel pretty feminine when I use it. I think hot guy might enjoy moving in closer for a nuzzle because of it.

Deedlejuse Says:

I LOVE PINK!!! This is definitely one of my absolute favorite fragrance by Vikkie's! It is light and girlie and sort of flirty. I kind of think it smells a little bit like pear, but I totally understand the melon direction that Joyce mentioned. I agree that it is not too strong, and lasts for a really long time. This would be an awesome pick-me-up fragrance for just before going out after a long day at work.

No comments: