Sunday, February 24, 2008

Review - Sun Feather Gardener's Herbal Hand Cream with Shea Butter


Soothe your hard working hands with Sun Feather's moisturizing hand cream with premium shea butter.

Sun Feather makes some really great natural products, and I was excited to try out their hand cream because I had used their insect repellent before and it was great. The cream smells a little like ginger and lemons and absorbs super fast and is non greasy. Because I don't have a garden, I decided to improvise and clean the house using some fairly harsh stuff, which normally dries the heck out of my hands. I washed my hands and used this cream and waited about an hour to see if my hands had their usual desert cracked dirt feeling that I get after cleaning, and alas, they were soft and smooth with no signs of abuse. At $13 a bottle on their site, this is also a lot cheaper than other equal gardener's creams, and I would frankly recommend this one a little more because it smells less medicinal and strong than other gardener's creams I've tried.

No comments: