Saturday, February 2, 2008

Review - Biotone Body Butter Pomegranate & Cranberry


Body Butter - Pomegranate & Cranberry- $24.00

Pomegranate, Cranberry, Almond, Wild Cherry, and Loquat. This fruity blend mildly relaxes the body while gently stimulating circulation to remove toxins, cleanse, tone and also help chapped or dry skin. Velvety rich to caress the skin with silky softness. Use after bath, shower, or as a full body night creme. Includes hydrating Wheat and Apricot Amino Acid, Shea Butter, healing and protecting Beta-Glucan, and the replenishing softening oils of Jojoba, Avocado, Peach and Sunflower. This sumptuous butter is the perfect indulgence to nurture the skin and the senses.

City Slicker Says:
YUM! The scent is so delicious. I am in love with it. It's a yummy almondy scent with a touch of cranberry. I am used to pomegranate being crisp, but can't detect it at all. This is a lovely prouduct that delivers great moisture to my bod. It does mimic butter in the sense that it spreads on like a margarine. LOL! I like to apply after showering to lock in the moisture. The bathroom fills up with the scent when I am applying also. I find that the scent isn't overpowering on my body either. I am able to apply then get dressed without any down time - this doesn't leave my body greasy at all. I also slather it on my tootsies at night with a pair of spa socks to wake and find that my feet are soft and smooth. This container lasts also. I use a small amount and haven't made much of a dent in a month.. It's all about the scent for me. YUMMY & moisturizer...a deadly combo!

No comments: