Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Review - De-Luxe Rosemary Mint Body Lotion

CREME de-luxe Luxury Body Creme $5.99
Authentic Spa Quality Personal Care
Soy, Milk Protein, Shea Butter, Aloe & Vitamin-E Lotion.

CitySlicker Says:

The scent of this lotion is AMAZING in my book. I can't get enough of it, it's got that super cool sensation thingy going on.. The instant I take a breathe, I feel like my nasal passages open up, I feel calmer & relaxed.. It's not to strong either just the right potency for a perk up... I think this lotion is a loose cream almost milky.. When I apply it to my legs if I don't quickly rub in it does start to run down my leg, no big deal for me but just different than what I am used to.. The scent carries on my skin for a short time. By the days end, I can't pick it up at all.. I think honestly, that is a good thing.. I don't want to be smelling minty fresh all day. I will say this, this is a nice blend of the mint & rosemary.. It's not a harsh rosemary scent, it's light and blends nicely with the mint. I think it's a great combo. When this dries down and is totally absorbed into my skin feels soft, plump and hydrated. This line is super affordable, offers a great variety of products & scents.. The price is right for a re-buy!




No comments: