Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Review - Diorshow Mascara

What it is: Dior's cult-fave, super volumizing, lengthening, and curling mascara.What it is formulated to do: Creates the longest, thickest, curviest lashes ever, resulting in an ultra-glam "just-off-the-catwalk" look.

I confess, two weeks ago if you'd tried to get me to use another mascara other than Fiberwig, you'd have to rip it out of my dead, rigor mortis riddled hands. I love Fiberwig, and can't get enough of it. It doesn't smudge! seriously! How could I try anything else? well... this *is* Dior... So I felt compelled to at least give it a try. My first attempt: when I wasn't even going anywhere... I put this mascara on, gave it a few rub tests (I rub my eyes A LOT which is annoying, but I can't stop), and it didn't smudge. On top of that, it truly did make my lashes super thick and long and lush looking, not stringy or clumpy or weird OR overdone. So it did a great job and now I am torn, I'm cheating on my mascara with a new favorite mascara....

CitySlicker Says:

I totally agree with Amanda, I am a huge fan of the Diorshow, it must have been a couple years ago that I picked up a sample size, took it on a weekend away and feel in love with it.. I does a good job of lengthening my lashes and building them up.. It works really well with my lash curler too. I wear contacts and it's gentle enough for them. I also find that it doesn't smudge or flake, some mascaras flake by the days end, I see little bits of mascara on my cheeks.. This worth the price and the results are FAB!

No comments: