Thursday, February 21, 2008

Review - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - The original Shimmer Brick Compact. This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a deep, bronzy glow. Sweep on cheeks, after Blush, using the Face Blender Brush. Works well with neutral and deep blush shades. $38.00

CitySlicker Says:

I will start by stating that I am super pale and I can pull this off, it's got an amazing range for a bronzer. There are so many on the market that are just plain out to dark for me. When I saw this in the store, I turned away. I usually am the lightest shade in foundations but got drawn back. I love the multi colors in the brick. I go back and forth between Bobbi Brown & theBalm's hot Mama. This is a great bronze shade with the perfect amount of light reflecting shimmer, it's not overly shimmery so I feel like I am not trying to be a teenager. I get a nice natural glow that compliments my face. I sweep it on starting at the upper temple then over the cheekbones around to the other side and lightly over my forehead. It really warms up my skin without making me look like I am wearing bronzer.. This has worked wonderfully with my naturally sensitive skin also.. There are many bricks to chose from and they all look amazing in person! I love this and will keep on in the train case always! LOVE IT!

No comments: