Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Review- NIA24 Gentle Cleansing Cream

  • Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier
  • Pro-Niacin is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation
  • Evening Primrose and Olive Oil deliver supple moisture
  • Sodium Hyaluronate holds up to 200 times it's weight in water helping the skin retain essential hydration

I was excited to try this cleanser because it is specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin. I am not usually much of a cleanser person because most leave me too dry and tight skinned. Not this one. I did have to use an eye-makeup remover because I wear black liquid eyeliner, but the cleanser wiped away the remnants. This is a very moisturizing, thick cleanser which can be rinsed or tissued off. It leaves my skin thoroughly clean, soft and prepared for the rest of the NIA 24 regimen.

Deedlejuse says:

I have been using the Gentle Cleansing Cream for the last two weeks, and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. This cleanser gently reduces impurities and rough spots on your skin, while leaving you feeling fresh and clean. It is not drying at all; in fact, it feels so moisturizing that you could use it without a moisturizer. I have normal to dry skin and I was amazed by how my skin felt afterwards, almost dewy. I definitely, definitely recommend this cleanser, after just two weeks my skin is already looking brighter and clearer. I used it in combination with the Intensive recovery complex, and the two together are amazing!

Amanda S. Says:

Ditto to these above comments, my skin has a tendency to get irritated and annoyed and do awful things when I clean it wrong, like peel off in weird little patches, get red and splotchy around my eyes... all sorts of horrible things. But I've been using this cleanser for ten days and have noticed a marked difference in my skin, red patches or sun spots are faded a bit and my skin is much less tight and dry after washing it. I definitely love this stuff and will continue using it.

Maria V says: How on earth did I get so lucky to have been able to test drive this gem of a line? NIA 24 is AMAZING. I love this cleansing cream. I use this after my DHC cleansing oil and it just rinses everything off and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. No tight feeling, lovely soft scent - just a great line. Love it.

No comments: