Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Review - Kiehl's Stylist Series Creme with Silk Groom

Non-greasy hair care that helps groom your hair Moisturizes, protects & conditions hair for best styling results Contains Silk Powders & naturally-absorbed oils Plus moisturizers from Wheat Protein, Soy Protein & Jojoba Oil Leaves hair perfectly smooth.
I don't know what to say except that if you have dry hair that lacks softness or shine, this is definitely a product worth trying! you don't need to use a lot to get results, (which is good because it definitely isn't cheap at about $17 a bottle) and it smells good and works great. Although these are the winter months, I strongly predict this stuff to be great during super hair-fuzzing-humid weather in NYC this summer. My hair is definitely, hands down, way more manageable after using this stuff versus other conditioners I currently have in my collection.

No comments: