Thursday, February 14, 2008

Review - Talika Eyelash Curler

Eyelash Curler

Maximize your eye-batting beauty with Talika's Eyelash Curler. Designed to quickly and professionally curl lashes, this easy-to-use makeup tool will soon become your cosmetic best friend.

Talika Eyelash Curler Features:
Steel body with an attached silicone rubber pad.
Comes with a spare silicone rubber replacement pad.$24.00


CitySlicker Says:

This is an amazing curler, I used the Shu curler and thought hands down it was the best.. I lost my shu, so I went to the mall and popped into C.O. Bigelow. I found the Talika there.. I was initally thought naww, just get what you know but then I jumped and got one.. I absolutely love it, it does an amazing job at curling my lashes and keeping the curl. My lashes are pretty straight so I need the help.. It's so easy to use and I never pinch myself.. I love the spring mechanism that gently pulls the curler away from the lashes so no matter how long or heavy I press my lashes don't stick. I don't apply a lot of pressure either, just saying you can, but don't need to.. I am a neat freak so I don't let any mascara build up on the pads.. I haven't had to replace the pad and I have had this a long time.. So if you take care of it, it doesn't break down, it just keeps on curling.. I think this is SO worth the money, it truly changes my straight short lashes for the better!

No comments: