Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Review - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Rehabilitates extra dry or over processed hair with intense moisturization. So concentrated only a small amount is necessary. Three naturally derived extracts work on the hair strand to defy dryness. Treat your hair to intense moisture with this once a week conditioning mask. Provides specialized care for extra dry hair.

I have very long, dry, chemically processed blond hair. Anyone who has ever had their hair dyed blond knows that it sucks up moisture, and always wants more. I have used many different hair masks and I have never really noted that my hair felt that different afterwards. I used this hair mask for the first time the other day and I was skeptical, it really didn’t feel that “deeply moisturizing” in the shower. The next day, however, my hair is so soft and sleek looking without putting any other product on it. And the tips look less dry already, after just one use! I didn’t really use that much of it either. Definitely worth a try.


No comments: