Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Review - Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Cream

The scent of violets mingling with sweet pea petals is heaven on earth, and the inspiration for this delicate fragrance.

* Fragrant, everyday body cream nourishes and softens even the driest skin
* Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry
* Fragrance Base Notes: Musk

Over the past few years, I have come to the conclusion that products from Bath & Body Works are both overrated and overpriced. This all changed when I was given a gift bag for Christmas that included Sweet Pea Body Cream by Bath & Body Works.

As soon as I lathered the cream onto my legs I could tell I was in for a treat. It was so creamy and moisturizing and the Sweet Pea scent is just right. It isn’t overpowering at all instead it leaves you with a sweet, subtle scent that lasts a few hours. The cream also keeps you moisturized all day long and another great thing is that you don’t need to use globs of cream, a little goes a long way with this product.

Drawbacks to the cream are that it can become somewhat greasy on parts of your body that don’t really need much moisturization. I’ve also noticed that with creams like this they tend to be too creamy once the summer months arrive leaving you both greasy and sweaty.

8 oz. Bottle - $10.50

No comments: