Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Review - Ojon Shine and Protect Glossing Mist


A weightless mist of pure shine that hydrates, nourishes, strengthens and protects the hair, leaving an incredible high-gloss, flyaway-free finish.

  • Intensifies color brilliance and maximizes color retention
  • Eliminates fly-aways and combats humidity
  • Natural antioxidants help protect color longer
  • Provides protection from thermal styling
  • Leaves hair silky soft and easy to comb
  • Leaves an incredible high-gloss, fly-away-free finish
(features Broccoli Seed oil and a natural Algae extract that adds a natural gloss to hair, similar in effect to silicone)

Deedlejuse Says:

This company is sooooooooooo cool! They believe in fair trade, so they actually donate profit (I think) to the Miskito people of Central America. This helps ensure that the rainforests there will be protected. I love that story as much as I loved this mist! It smells awesome, very nutty and deep and spicy. It didn’t leave my hair smelling too strong either, sort of like a mini-perfume. It didn’t compete with other smells I was wearing, because it blended nicely. The spray was very light and didn’t leave my hair greasy, as some shine sprays can if you use too much. It really did leave my hair super shiny though, really beautiful. It my hair looked shiny and bright all day long. I would without a doubt buy this spray again, and I would probably try the rest of their products too… I love being pampered while I contribute to helping the world and environment!



No comments: