Saturday, February 2, 2008

Review - Short Sexy Hair Slept In Texture Cream

  • Adds light-weight texture.

  • Gives 2nd-day look.

  • Conditions hair while it styles.

  • Use on damp or dry hair.
The name pretty much says it all on this one: if you have short hair, and you want it to be sexy, like you slept in it, use this product. I know there's a man on the label; I think they've revamped their marketing strategy since I purchased mine. In any event, it doesn't smell like a man-targeted product, which is a dealbreaker for me. This texturizing cream isn't too heavy and gives my fine, stick-straight hair juuuuuust enough hold to do something other than lie flat on my head. You only need a tiny bit to make it work, so it'll last for a while. The one caveat I'll mention is that because it's intended to give you sort of dirty-looking hair, it can very quickly escalate from "sexy, texturized hair" to "I haven't showered in a week" hair, so be judicious and always start from the back of your head! The main complaint I have about this hair product is the one I have for all hair products: you have to wash your hands pretty well after using it. In the grand scheme of things, though, that's obviously a minor concern. I wouldn't recommend it for hair longer than about chin-length, but for anything shorter, give it a try! $15.99/5.1 oz @ walgreens.com.

No comments: