Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Review- Neutrogena 3 in 1 Concealer for Eyes

This concealer has 3x the benefits. It combats fine lines and puffiness, it conceals flawlessly and it has SPF 20 sunscreen. $9.79

This is an all around great product! In addition to being a great medium-full coverage under eye concealer (although I use it all over my face), it has my beloved sunscreen. I often have vaguely dark circles under my eyes due to allergies. This makes my eyes look bright and alert. It also acts like an eye cream, firming and treating the delicate area around the eye. It comes in 4 shades, although I can't for the life of me imagine who wears the lightest shade as I am the palest of the pale & I wear the 2nd shade. In my opinion, you can never have enough sunscreen on your face, and this gentle option for around the eyes is the perfect complement to the SPF I already wear. As you can tell, I highly recommend this product. : )!

Sheba says:

Gee, I think Hillary likes it. No surprise, I have also used this concealer and it is definitely a keeper. I have it in the lightest and the 2nd lightest. Love both. I used to have pale, pale skin until I just about ruined it with the sun. My complexion actually got a shade or two darker after my years of sun abuse. Pretty soon I expect my face to be one giant sun spot!! I would never have suspected that the sun could do as much damage as it did. Anyway, I love my concealer for under the eye darkness and when it is especially dark -- I use the light. It definitely helps camouflage the dark areas along with all the other little problems that I need to hide. It is so nice that it has the sun protection -- but fear not, I put my makeup over it and that also has sun protection. After years of being a dummy, I finally smartened up. Can't get enough of that sun protection now. This concealer seems to really help brighten up the eye area and make the eyes pop a little more than without it. Neutrogena has an excellent reputation in the skin care line and if you use their products you will see why. No, I do not work for them -- I am just one very happy and satisfied customer.

No comments: