Thursday, November 27, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Citrus Body Cleanser



"Grapefruit Extract gently exfoliates the skin while the soothing Linden Flower Extract leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. Leaves no soapy residue." 8oz. - $10.00 16oz. - $18.00


Mario Badescu
- need I say more? No, I do not work for them --I wish I did. I have had excellent results from all of his products that I have used. This is no exception -- it is awesome. You always feel clean after a shower -- want to feel extra clean and refreshed -- use this!! It lathers up really well and just spreads its wonderful citrus scent over you as it cleans and hydrates. I love citrus anyway but in a body cleanser it is just sseems so much more clean and fresh. Your skin will be very happy as you use it and when you are done. Of course, it is clean and fresh but it feels as though you already put moisturizer on!! The price is very reasonable and many of Mario Badescu's products can be located on EBay for even less. Check it out -- you will be happy you did.

No comments: