Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Review - Joey NY Lift-Up Eye Gel


Description: Gently firm and tighten the skin around your eyes with this botanical treatment with antioxidant vitamins. Our Price: $15.00

I have used a few of the products from the Joey NY line. I have to say that I have had excellent results with them. This Joey NY Lift-Up Eye Gel does not give you the appearance of a face lift or that you woke up ten years younger. However, it does give you a very refreshed, smoother look. The lines around your eyes appear more minimal and you look like you are fresh and ready to start the day or the evening. It applies very easily and I found that it was absorbed pretty quickly. I have to say that it was a while before I actually saw the differences. Maybe they were there right away -- but they were too slight to really notice. Hey, any noticeable improvement(s) are always welcome even if they are slight. To be quite honest I had gone to the JoeyNY website to order some more of this and it was $30. I thought -- okay, it works but why don't I just shop around a little. I found it at Ulta.com for $15. It was worth the effort. If you have even better luck -- please let me know.

No comments: