Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Review - Kiss My Face Moisture Shave

Our Fragrance Free moisture shave is a moisturizing formula with highly effective natural essential oils, extracts and vitamins for the best shave ever!

I believe that someone recently posted about how wonderful, and inexpensive Kiss My Face products are. Here you will see more of the same. I would not hesitate to recommend any of their products, ever. Apparently this also holds true for their Moisture Shaves; I tried their unscented version, and oooh are my legs silky smooth! I didn't even need to apply a moisturizer after shaving, and my legs look as gorgeous as is possible for them. Not a small feat, let me tell you! It doesn't foam up in quite the same way as products like Shaving Gels but I used it outside of the shower, and was more than impressed with the lather that resulted. As with anything I think it takes a perfect balance of moisture to really get it to lather up, but once you figure that out you will only need a tiny amount to get all the places you need to get. If you are a normal reader than you know that sometimes I just like unscented products (I work at a fragrance bar and so am always surrounded by scent) and this one is perfect. Not a hint of any unattractive product smells either, which is awesome. If you like scented things though, it looks like they have some great scents: Patchouli, lavender, peaches and cream.... Yummy!

No comments: