Friday, November 28, 2008

Review- Cutler Extra Gentle Shampoo & Intensive Conditioner

Shampoo- Formulated to gently clean dehydrated or chemically treated hair. $16 Conditioner- Moisturizes dry, damaged or color-treated hair. Smooths and seals. $17

I love this shampoo and conditioner! In addition to the clean scent, the shampoo is extra gentle and cleans without leaving your hair stripped. It is low foam but your hair feels superbly clean once you rinse. My hair is dry and color-treated and this combination makes my hair look very healthy and shiny. The conditioner is thick and rich, yet rinses completely leaving my hair soft and smooth. Once I put the conditioner in I use a large tooth comb to work it through. The comb slides through effortlessly with this conditioner. I have no doubt I will be buying this shampoo & conditioner again and again. And considering the small amount you need to use, these products are well worth the money.

Sheba says: I have the shampoo and it reminds me of a baby shampoo because it is so gentle and fresh. It leaves my hair 'squeaky clean' as my mother used to say. It lathers up a little but it does remove all the stuff I put into my hair very nicely and leaves it very clean and fresh. I do not detect any scent to the shampoo other than a very fresh one. For the price you cannot do better for a daily shampoo. I usually shampoo every other day as my hair needs a day between washings. This works wonderfully at removing all day old hair products and dirt and smog from the atmosphere. Hillary mentioned that you just need a tiny dab to get your hair as clean and refreshed as it can be.

No comments: