Thursday, November 20, 2008

Review- Mineral Essence Mascara


Blended with silky, rich essential oils this amazing mascara, plumps, thickens and extends your lashes for the most voluptuous lashes ever. Plus it’s totally water-resistant so you can’t cry or laugh it off.

I love trying new mascaras. So when I got this I was pretty psyched, I ditched my unfinished bottle of another kind and tried this one out for today.
I have to be honest with y'all. I wasn't that impressed. It was really hard to get on, it didn't seem to cover my lashes entirely, I could see the lighter color of my lashes peeping through, and it didn't lengthen my lashes noticeably. I mean, I must have passed it over my lashes about 6 times more than I usually do and it still seemed to not be doing much.
I'm not sure if I got a dud / old product or something but I am going to have to pass on this one.

Amanda S. Says: No, I'm afraid my dear that this mascara wasn't that awesome. That's not to say it didn't do the job, but compared to my Fiberwig, it wasn't all that. OK, I know a lot of people don't like Fiberwig, and that's alright with me because it's not for everyone, but the Mineral Essence just didn't seem to really make an impact on my lashes like I'd expected. Maybe my expectations were too high? I really love their foundation though, so I know they have good products out there.

No comments: