Monday, November 24, 2008

Review - ANEW CLINICAL Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream


"Our most effective lifting treatment ever is formulated to fortify damaged tissue with new collagen. In just 3 days, see tighter, firmer, more lifted skin.** Simply apply daily to a clean, dry face AM and/or PM under your moisturizer. 1 fl. oz.As seen on TV." $32.00

Avon Anew is one line I have had fantastic luck with and this is no exception. This ANEW CLINICAL Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream goes on very smoothly and is quickly absorbed by my skin. It leaves my skin feeling really soft, smooth, and hydrated but the best part is that after a few days I did feel that the skin is lifting or tightening -- even if it is slight. I use it both day and night and I just put my moisturizer on after this is applied. I swear I do see an improvement in skin tone and it seems to really do the job. I now get most of my Avon Anew from EBay since I have discovered the incredible sales there. Try there before paying full or even sale price.

No comments: