Saturday, November 8, 2008

Review- E.L.F. Foundation Brush


Achieve an ultra smooth, pore-less finish when applying foundation or tinted moisturizer. For best results use upward brush strokes.
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by professional makeup artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

This brush is not only good, it's a steal! It costs $1! I love $1 stores and when I saw my favorite was carrying make-up, I was very skeptical to say the least. But I started looking at the brushes and thought "for $1 how wrong can you go?". This brush performs like a much more expensive brush, leaving no lines or patches. It's got just the right firmness to make to make your foundation appear flawless. These brushes were designed and tested by the same man who brought you the Borba skincare line, so you know they work as they should.

Cityslicker says:
I have to agree that I too love the ELF Foundation brush.. I bought a couple of them and travel with them so in the event I loose my bags I am not on the poor house trying to replace my brushes..The foundation brush isn't tuff but has strength to hold up to some serious blending and its really easy to clean.. It leave my skin with a nice finished look without any brush strokes unless I use to much foundation then I have to really blend away, the handle is comfortable and I will always have one in my makeup arsenal!

Sheba says:
I love all things inexpensive -- that work. ELF is a line that you can count on for very decent products for the incredibly low prices. I have used several of their products and been very impressed. This foundation brush surprises you. . . it actually does the job of my much more costly brushes. I don't know if it will have the longevity--but then I can buy more of these for the price I pay for the others. I am not suggesting we all go and toss out the really good brushes we have -- but you cannot go wrong using this one also. It really does work and it is always nice to have spare brushes available. How can you misplace a brush -- I do not know -- but I do. So I need to have extras available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that I too love the ELF Foundation brush.. I bought a couple of them and travel with them so in the event I loose my bags I am not on the poor house trying to replace my brushes..
The foundation brush isn't stuff but has strength to hold up to some serious blending and its really easy to clean.. It leave my skin with a nice finished look without any brush strokes unless I use to much foundation then I have to really blend away, the handle is comfortable and I will always have one in my makeup arsenal!