Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Review - Pureology StylingLotion Support Hold Shine


Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!™Hold and sculpt without limits. Blow dry without tangles or drag. Alcohol-free formula with non-stick resin provides weightless support. AntiFade Complex™ enhanced by nano emulsion technology and UVA/UVB sunscreens, maximizes colour and thermal protection.
100% Vegan. Not tested on animals. $20.00

Wow, this styling lotion is alcohol free, does not flake, and has incredible hold without being stiff. I know I sound like and advertisement but Pureology has an excellent product here. I actually used too much my first time out with this and I was positive my hair would be so stiff that I wouldn't be able to even comb it out. It turned out soft, silky, with the feel of extra body, and easy to style and it held. There was no flaking -- even with the excess amount I used. It has many other features such as sunscreen, thermal protection, etc. I am mostly concerned with that it works and does what it says. Pureology Styling Lotion does that and I am a very convinced customer. I have had the luck to find it on EBay at a pretty decent savings so you might want to look there first. It is worth the cost if you do need to pay the full price -- but I am betting you won't

No comments: