Thursday, September 25, 2008

Review - Plum Island Soap Co Salt & Sand Foot Scrub


$10.75 for an 8 oz jar $10.75

As you can see from the picture, you get a generous amount of foot scrub for a mere $10.75. You would think with a posh boutique line you would pay double. I am so in love with this line. I swear it’s a diamond in the Plum Island rough! I am not the kind of person that goes to get pedicures or paint my toe nails but I like to take care of my feet, going to the gym, working, running around after my kitties keeps me on my tootsies so when I have the chance to chill with a scrub from now and then, I do. There is no better scent than peppermint and especially for the feet, it invigorates my feet and instantly sloughs away the days turmoil. I use this scrub on wet feet but not in the shower; I sit on the side of the tub so I can rinse it all away afterwards. The scent is cool and refreshing, the scrub rough but not too harsh. The result soft smooth feet that feel relaxed.. I also want to point out that this doesn’t have too much oil in it, some scrubs have too much oil, leaving greasy almost coated feeling feet behind. This leaves my feet ready for shoes or fluffy socks. They are soft and smooth but not greasy. I can’t wait for the holidays, cause this better be in my stocking! Perfect!

No comments: