Monday, September 8, 2008

Review - Becca Beach Tint



BECCA Beach Tint is a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types. Kiss-proof and water-resistant, it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Each shade is deliciously scented in its synonymous name.

I don't know about you, but when I go to the beach I need everything to be easy. So this little tube of tint is perfect. It is much smaller than a lip gloss but you can use it on everything! The color is a dusty rose, it is called watermelon, but it is not as bright as a watermelon sounds. It is just beautiful on cheekbones and lips.
I have pale skin and blond hair and it looks great on me, but I bet it would look wonderful on any complexion. It dries down to a matte tint which stays forever and doesn't crumble like some other tints can. It stays through multiple swims in the ocean, and lasts for more than 5 hours. The only thing I might have a problem with is the price. I just feel like $25 for .24 fl/oz is a lot for a product that you only use at the beach or while exercising, at least I probably wouldn't use it anywhere else. It is a good product though, I guess it depends on how often you might use something like this.

No comments: