Monday, September 8, 2008

Review- Erbaviva Quease Ease Lip Balm


Our great new Lip Balm that fits easily in your pocket or purse is perfect for calming mommy’s queasy stomach. With long lasting, hydrating effects, it will smooth right on and tingle from essential oils of Ginger and Peppermint. Petroleum free, and almost 100% organic, this Lip Balm is safe and healthy for mommy-to-be.

Well, to be totally honest, I'm totally NOT pregnant. Alright, no biggie. Not to get TOO personal, but to get personal enough to make a point, I have gone through (medication induced) periods of severe nausea and barfing (gross I know) and I am excited to try this stuff out when those terrifying, exhausting times hit me. I'm sure those of you that are weak of stomach or take medications that mess with your stomach can relate.
With that said, the next time a friend gets pregnant, I am going to buy this stuff for them and say "try this out, NOW", and see what happens. But let me say this, it's soft and gushy and feels great on your lips and also is tingling and softening. It's also only $9 according to the link noted above (click the headline up there, ok?) If you know anyone pregnant, or prone to puking, let them try this out. In the meantime I'm going to just use it because I like the smell.

No comments: