Monday, September 29, 2008

Review - Smashbox Wicked Lovely Eyeshadow

Sweep these luxurious, shimmering shadow duos across lids for a truly smoldering look. $24.00

All I can say is LOVELY. These shadows are velvety smooth and highly pigmented. They have a rich almost creamy feeling when applying. A light swipe and I have enough on my lid. The colors are a shimmery ivory and shimmery steel gray that can be layered for a severely smoky black look. I love both colors and find that they wear all day and stand up to the hot summer. I don’t reapply or touch up. I wear them mostly by using the charcoal gray close to the lash line and with a deep line then feathering it out then using the ivory tone in the crease and a little at the brow bone. It really makes my eyes pop and is very modern and cool looking. I highly recommend looking into the Wicked Lovely Shadow... $24 is a small price to pay for these are deep pots that will last a very long time. They go on so smooth and you will be hooked!

Joyce says: Do I ever agree with my fellow Blogger about this eye shadow duo. From the first time I used it, it’s been the only one I’ve used every day. I love how a dampened eyeliner brush lets me either use it as a liner, or if the brush is dry, to create a soft, smokey look (or both techniques). And she took the word “pop” right out of my typing fingers. The combination of the ivory and smokey charcoal (almost black) duo called Gala really does make my hazel eyes pop and smolder at the same time. Love it, love it, love it!



No comments: