Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Review- Ocean Potion Natural Mineral Protective Faces SPF45


Ocean Potion Faces Daily Wear Protective Lotion SPF 45 is lightly tinted for a hint of color in a fragance free protection formula enriched with powerful anti-oxidants. Designed for daily use, with or without makeup to both hydrate the skin and even skin tone.

The right tinted moisturizer has always been like Goldilocks' porridge for me - it should provide coverage, but not too much. It should have color, but not too much. It should be light, but not too light. Unfortunately, this Ocean Potion tinted sunblock doesn't really solve the riddle. At first, I was skeptical - after putting it on, my face felt super-greasy and swampy, but I think that may have been a result of the insane humidity this time of year. After a little while, it evened out and I felt like it provided okay coverage and wasn't too heavy. However: after wearing it for the whole day, it was collecting in the crevices of my nose a little bit and looking a little bizarre. Perhaps on someone with a different skin type, this product would work out, but on my combination-bordering-on-oily skin, it wasn't really what I was looking for.

No comments: