Thursday, September 4, 2008

Review- Aveda Green Science Lifting Serum


Helps skin boost its natural collagen production for a more lifted appearance. Part of a 4-step system clinically proven to perform in 4 weeks. When used together with Firming Face Creme, Firming Eye Creme and Line Minimizer, clinical results show 41% more lifted appearance; 37% reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles. 30ml/$50


I’m happy to say I don’t have a lot to lift. This is one reason why after I used this light serum cream all over my face the first time, I decided to use it only where there were some little lines like around my eyes and the odd small crease here and there. So far, I’ve used it daily for a week with no noticeable change. It’s possible that one week is not enough time, or because I didn’t have the other three products, I couldn’t experience a true effect. I’ll continue to use it until the sample tube runs out of product. If I see a change, I’ll adjust my comments.

No comments: