Monday, September 29, 2008

Review- Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Creme

This extra-rich, deeply penetrating crème, infused with Vitamins A and E, Ester-C®, Allantoin and Macadamia Oil, drenches your skin in moisture. By plumping skin tissue, fine lines and wrinkles seem to disappear. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a 'moisture magnet', capable of retaining up to 1000 times its own weight in water, and thus attracts and retains moisture for the skin. Its unmatched hydrating properties result in smoother, softer and younger looking skin.
Regular Price $29.50 Sale Price: $25.50

This cream is a Godsend for my dry, flakey skin. It is one of the richest creams I have ever used and I wake up with smooth skin that stays hydrated all day. I've paid twice as much for creams that were half as effective, but from now on this is my night cream. A little goes a long way with this one because it's so emollient that it glides accross your skin. Derma e does not use parabens and is cruelty free to boot! If I were to formulate my own night cream, I would probably put the exact same ingredients in it as they did. I highly recommend this cream for people with normal to dry or dry skin. I'm glad I found this cream especially as L'Occitane discontinued my old cream. Woohoo!

No comments: