Saturday, September 20, 2008

Review - Pureology SprayGel Support Shine



Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!™Finally, an alcohol-free spray gel that provides flexible hold for your colour-treated hair! This versatile silicone formula adds weightless body, control and shine. Advanced nano emulsion technology allows the AntiFadeComplex™ to penetrate deeply. Potent antioxidants and UVA/UVB sunscreens maximize colour retention and thermal protection 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) $21.99

Pureology has an excellent reputation in hair products and I can definitely see why. This spray gel is terrific. It does add body, shine, and style to your hair and is so darn easy to use. It does all that and it is alcohol-free. You do not need a lot to get the job done so the price is actually very reasonable. However, I found it for .99 plus shipping and handling on EBay. Of course, I realize the next time I may not be so lucky to get it at .99 but I am betting I can get it for less (including s +h) than the price shown -- even though I do find it to be a reasonable price. It cannot hurt to try. The results are definitely worth the cost shown so if I had to pay it - I would.

No comments: