Saturday, September 27, 2008

Review- Perricone MD Hydrating Nutrient Mask

Provides instant hydration and locks in moisture. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Imparts a fresh radiance. With Olive Fruit Extract, Jojoba & Vitamin E. $65

My skin is usually as dry as the bottom of a Bedouin's flip flop. Even in the summer my face can peel from dryness. That's why I was so excited when I got this mask to try. Perricone is a well respected name in skin care and I have to say this mask lives up to expectations. The box says to use the mask once weekly, but I'm finding it helpful to use it 2-3 times a week. But again, my skin is not average. It smells great which I suspect is because of the olive fruit. You coat your face in the thick cream and leave it on 15-20 minutes. You then tissue it off and rinse. It leaves your skin soft as a baby's bottom. The ingredient list reads like a who's who of the anti-oxidant world. This mask is the perfect remedy for winter skin, especially for those of us who are frequently exposed to the elements.

No comments: