Thursday, September 18, 2008

Review - Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss, Angel

Fresh® Sugar Lip Gloss is a high-shine, non-sticky gloss enhanced with a bright citrus flavor. This lip-loving lacquer is enriched with sugar, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, grape seed oil, and black currant seed oil and has an amazing color payoff. It is free of mineral oil, lanolin and paraffin.

This is a wonderful lip gloss. As with most of the colors that I choose this is the lightest, palest of pinks and it really just adds a beautiful light touch of shimmer. It is very light and slick on your lips. The consistency is actually a lot like the Mario Badescu Lip Wax that everyone (including me) was raving about earlier, but with a hint of shimmer and shine, how could you ask for more???? The shine lasts for a while before it fades, but it fades really nice and evenly. I think my favorite part of the whole product might just be the smell. It is like lemon mousse, but not overpowering at all, just a very light hint of smell when you first put it on. I kind of want to reapply every few minutes just for the sensation! $25 is a lot for a gloss, I know, but for me this one is sooooo worth it!

No comments: