Thursday, July 30, 2009

Review- Arrojo Volume Foam







LIGHTWEIGHT AND VOLUMIZING TO LIFT, THICKEN, AND SUPPORT ALL HAIR TYPES, AND ESPECIALLY LIMP OR LIFELESS HAIR. A GREAT FOUNDATION PRODUCT WHEN STYLING LONG HAIR. SIZE: 125 ML. / 4.2 FL. OZ. $15


When it comes to hair, my philosophy tends to be the bigger, the better. And this Arrojo Volume Foam did not disappoint. Usually whenever I try volumizing products, my hair often ends up much flatter and heavier instead. Not so with this Arrojo foam. It is light enough to uphold even the flimsiest of hairs, and does provide the fullness, bounce, and volume as promised. Be warned though, because you will get big hair. Which is in many ways a good thing! I do have long hair, and the more I used the product to cover all strands, the more it lifted all areas.
And if it works on me, I have no doubt it will work for others, as I have very, very stubborn hair. My only concern is that it seemed to have dried out my hair a little, so I had to add a small layer of hair silkener/serum to smoothen out my locks. For the volume itself, I will say it is definitely worth it. Big hair and all!


No comments: