Thursday, July 9, 2009

Review- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash

Bare Escentuals Buxom® Lash Mascara - Blackest Black holds the style of your lashes for a continuous 12 hours with no flakiness. The silky, vitamin-rich formula darkens, lengthens, and thickens from root to tip without ever clumping. Its patented, hourglass-shaped brush is designed to lift and separate every lash while delivering the perfect amount of antioxidant-rich mascara needed for bigger, fuller lashes. 1 tube for $18

For reasons not interesting enough to detail, I have not been a supporter of the mineral movement. I cannot lie, Bare Escentuals has been a dirty word to me. For this reason, I wasn't that geeked about trying their mascara but I am pleased and humbled to say that this product is pretty much flawless. It's all in the brush, people. I am an old school cake mascara girl, all the way, when I do other peoples' makeup but when it comes to my personal preference, I need something durable, non-flaky, great-in-any-weather, non-clumping and lightening quick to apply. (Hey, I never said I wasn't high maintenance.) Buxom provides a great eye look that doesn't move until my lashes see a cotton ball and eye makeup remover at the end of the day. The brush, as I was saying, holds so much quality product yet the bristles are short enough to control the application of it with complete ease. The only thing I am only sorry about is that this was a sample size tube!

No comments: