Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review- Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves! Shampoo and Conditioner



Not straight, not curly... Your wavy hair is totally unique and can have a life of its own! Wave goodbye to ordinary shampoos -- now, introducing the first unique collection for wavy hair from Garnier Fructis: Wonder Waves! With Active Fruit Concentrate and lightweight moisturizers, Wonder Waves Shampoo tames frizz for controlled, smooth waves. Hair is up to 5x stronger, up to 5x smoother and so much shinier.* The result? Beautiful, full flowing waves that keep frizz away with all-day wave definition. $7 each for 13oz.

Oh Garnier, you smell sublime. I didn't notice anything in my waves that looked "wonderful" or "wondrous" (though I did notice less flyaways at the crown of my head) but this combo smells like a dream. And not just in the shower but after my hair dried and even a day later. I hear my stylist in my ear whispering a reminder that shampoo and conditioner can be purchased at the any price point and be fabulous.

No comments: