Monday, July 13, 2009

Review- Arrojo Hydrating Mist

Hydrating Mist provides a galvanizing pep up, anytime, anywhere, and restores vital moisture to the skin. Scented with a blend of bergamot, daisies and white cedar wood fragrance.

You might have noticed that a few of my reviews of the Arrojo products have been less than stellar. This will not be one of those! I found this hydrating mist exceptional, and charming. In fact when (if ever, it lasts so long!) I use this up I will definitely be re-purchasing. The smell was delightfully light and airy, with some citrus and a light floral. The sensation of the mist on your face is wonderful in the hot summer months, but I bet would be just as great in the winter during stressful times. It is very refreshing and even a bit moisturizing. I used it as both a facial spray and a general body refresher. It worked really well for both. The only recommendation I have is give yourself a few minutes for it to dry in, it is quite noticeable on your face, and can cause some curious looks when customers come into my store when I have just sprayed!

Melissa adds: I’m a fan of this hydrating mist because it’s light, refreshing and does the job. Summer has finally hit New York and I’ve been using this daily for a pick me up. The smell, like the Arrojo Body Wash is kind of sweet, but has more woodsy notes. I’m guessing because of the bergamot and cedar wood. So, if you're like me and want a change from the girlie sweet fragrances, try this. My only wish is that it came in a travel size pack so I can take it on the go! Other than that, this product is a winner.

Josephine says: Amen to the whole hot time summer in the city proclamation, Melissa. Anyway, I have no less than five moisture sprays in my 'big box of beauty' (this is a free standing piece of furniture in our bathroom at the request of my husband to at least make it look like this room is not as out of hand as it is in reality). This one smells great, refreshes on contact and gets absorbed quickly into the skin. From here, I am anxious to try it to set my makeups at the makeup trailer.

Amanda S. Says: agreed on this being the perfect time to try out this product! What a sticky hot mess the city is lately, right ladies?? I gave this a shot to set my make up as Josephine mentioned and it held up well. It has a really cute smell and is fun to use. This is definitely at the top of my list for the Arrojo products!

No comments: