Monday, July 27, 2009

Review- Jack Black Lemon & Chamomile Lip Balm




Not just any lip balm! Field-tested in extreme conditions and containing ultra-moisturizing shea butter, this is the formula if you want the best all-around lip balm in the world. $7 for a 0.25oz tube.


I first discovered Jack Black's lip balm after greeting my boyfriend one day after work. After a big huge and kiss, I noticed he smelled curiously lemony. "What were you doing that made you smell like lemons?" I asked. He replied cryptically, "Making lemonade." Well I later discovered that his real secret was Jack Black's Lemon & Chamomile Lip Balm, with SPF 25. The rich lip balm is chock full of super moisturizing agents like shea butter, and Vitamin E, and the SPF really protects your lips from harsh sun rays. Jack Black's products are usually marketing towards men, which is why I had never heard of this amazing product, but I absolutely love it. And at only $7, its a tiny investment for a quality product. A little bit goes a long way, and keeps your lips super soft all day. It also doesn't compete with your regular lip gloss or lipstick, so you can layer it underneath for added moisture. Needless to say, my boyfriend's tube has mysteriously disappeared, wink wink.

No comments: