Thursday, July 9, 2009

Review- Arrojo Daily Shampoo and Conditioner



OUR ANTI-OXIDIZING VITAMIN RICH CLEANSER IS LIGHTLY SCENTED WITH ORGANIC RHUBARB EXTRACTS. KEEPS HAIR CLEAN, BALANCED AND REFRESHED. GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DAILY USE WITHOUT THE BUILD-UP OF HARSH IRRITANTS OR RESIDUE.

Earlier, we tried and reviewed Arrojo's Moisturizing and Color Save Shampoo and Conditioners, now in this third installment of the Daily Shampoo and Conditioner set, all I can say is that I really, really love this brand! My hair has never looked so full and lavish and have felt this clean in a while! (And I have tried everything under the moon from regular drug-store brands to expensive salon lines.) The Daily Shampoo and Conditioner line delivers a very clean wash with zero build up, in a lightweight formula, leaving my hair looking its very best. Although, on the downside, the basic daily conditioner - while super gentle and light on the hair - does not moisturize or detangle as much as I normally prefer. As a test I went back to my normal moisturizing conditioner, but noticed my old brand weighed much heavier on my hair than Arrojo's daily conditioner, so I quickly switched back to the Arrojo line. However, the daily shampoo works wonders on my hair! (If you have thin or fine hair, you definitely understand how less is more and every bit of a lift helps!) I have a feeling I'm going to stick to this product for a while because it really works! Almost everyday is a good hair day! As for the daily conditioner, currently I have to make up for the lack of silkiness by using an additional hair serum on top. Otherwise, my hair turns super dry and frizzy on its own! So while lightweight, the daily conditioner could use a little more moisturizing and silkening. I may have to mix up the Arrojo daily shampoo with their moisturizing conditioner, because when this combination works, it truly works!

No comments: