Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Review- Arrojo Curl Creme


CURL ACTIVATING ANTI-FRIZZ WITH SEPARATION AND CONTROL. RICH MOISTURIZING FORMULA CREATES BOUNCY, VOLUPTUOUS CURLY HAIR. GO CURLY. 5 OZ. FOR $17

With all of the talk about Arrojo, I think I should cowboy up with my review of their curl creme. The curl creme profiles just as elite as their other products but for totally different reasons. It's not just that it smells great or performs better than the average hair product but the curls it imparted to my 'do were so bouncy and defined that I could easily have been mistaken for a ringlet-haired girl. I mean this may not be the look everyone needs from their curl creme but that sheer fact that I went from annoyingly quasi-wavy to this polished of a curl is kind of remarkable. One small addendum: As with all of the their products, it seems that less is more.

No comments: